Monday 3 March 2014

who are you?






WHO are you?



I feel that it’s only fitting for my first Blog post, I discuss the essential of my passion, “Self” what other way is there than to explore the content of WHO you are. First things first, let’s get acquainted.
Hi there reader! Nice to meet you!  I would like to introduce you to my “PERSON” and take you on a little journey of how, I met me. Personally my journey into self discovery started when I sought to know God; it's in him that lay the pillars of my being! No lies, just facts!
Growing up I didn't really know who I was, not because I didn't like the Viviane I saw! But I didn't see myself full stop! I saw the complaints of others; most people said I was loud, a little crazy and too expressive!  I tried to tame that part of me, it didn't quite work out. In my teens God found me!  And he brought me into my element thereafter the “knowing me process begun”.

As I sort to know more of God, He shun light on the person I really was, the me I was intended to be!
Just think about it, Who better to reveal you to you than the one who created you?
You wouldn't go to Apple for help for a Blackberry phone would you? No, in the same way you wouldn't go to another person who did not create you to show you who you are or to fix you. The manufacturer knows what to do because He created you.



I used to think to myself, what can I do? I look around and see a lot of people doing fashion, beauty, singing etc. But for me those things are not my passion, even though I love all of that.

I've never been one to follow the trend or go with the crowd. I've always liked writing, I have a thing for words, I love words, a lot!  And I'm a huge thinker,  so in essence the two make sense together.

Considering I spend a lot of time in thought and translating what I'm thinking into writing. As the years went by I came to realise, I love COGNITION (the act or process of knowing perception) I really do! I realised   this is my art, it’s a little unusual but it is. Your art I'd say is anything you are passionate about. Cut a  long story short I thought well I like to write, think, and most importantly  I love any form of self-work ( self-development, reflection, refinement and so on). I believe in working on yourself turning everything into Gold from the inside out.

What I'm getting to is this, thank God he taught me to deal with myself thus, I was able to come to know me and what I like and not just jump to do what everyone else is doing! I encourage self-research! Dig into your soul and find yourself!!

I chose this picture because it’s the best still imagery that captures me in motion.... I am not someone that stays still, I move a lot constantly and I talk a lot!



I guess the question that now remains is who are you? How much of yourself do you know?

I’d say it’s imperative that you spend time on yourself and doing things that help you to discover YOU. For example I like to think and that’s how I came to know more about me and I'm still learning. What do you like to do? Finding yourself is a beautiful thing, because when you do the people in your life are blessed by the beauty of your authentic self. Above all you feel more competent and confident.
You may read this and ask yourself so what AM I passionate about? It's OK! if nothing comes to mind if you find that you like more then one thing at present. Give it time soon you'll find that you love one thing more than another.

Love YOU first and love THEM all always XOX



No comments:

Post a Comment