Tuesday 4 March 2014

Judgement and Assumptions:








do you find that people struggle to see the real you?


Let their assumptions be your platform, not to prove yourself but to be you. Don't rush to show off your true colours, because of the need for validation. let time reveal you!
Because There is something very satisfying about when things are done in their proper timing.



From my own experience, most times when people have met me in person. They assume because I'm small and loud, that there's not much to me. and that I'm just a simple pretty face! This used to bother and upset me terribly....... You ask yourself, well how do you know they thought this of you, Viviane? I can see in their eyes and it's apparent in their actions towards me. Some have, even confessed so to me! I'm not fussed about it any more, because I know better now, I know me! Don't get me wrong, the pressure of that perception of me is partly what pushed me to want to be more, than just a simple shell of  a countenance. It was very instrumental in my journey, It taught me timing and patience.

Some may be happy, with just that. Whether its bad or good, some are OK. with people just having a view on them, well at least its better than nothing, that's fine! it's your right! to be whatever! it's your choice to be want you want! after all, God gave you free will, who am I to dictate your choosing. But it's proficient to be more, because you can do more with a full cup than an empty shiny glass... I hope you Got that!

To those who have suffered under the negative stigma of social stereotypes and preconceived ideas of who you are. In spite of this you know you are more than whatever meets the eye and what they assume of you.

I'd say this: don't crack under the pressure and desperation to prove yourself, work on yourself in your dark room. Develop the negatives they give you into positives. Give yourself the best of your attention, attend to your heart and mind. Most importantly be attentive to what's happening in your mind and control the conversations taking place inside you! You must  filter out the negatives, so they don't taint the amazing picture of yourself you are working on. That incoming thought process control is pivotal to the crafting of "self".


You have to be watchful that nothing you don't want slips in through the cracks of the words of someone else! because you may have overlooked it and not considered it harmful. And it attaches itself to your "person" in working progress! You don't want to end up one day asking yourself how did I get like this? Or This isn't like me!


when the time is right and the atmosphere has become conducive to bring to light the great piece of art that is "You"! That which you poured your heart and sweat into crafting. When you are ready no one would be able to perceive any different of you, than that which you have chosen to communicate through the real version of yourself.






You can be more,
Do more,
Love more,
Care more,
There's is no limit to more,
More goes as far as you want,
You are more,
and What they think is less, than the more you are!......Viviane.



Love YOU first and love THEM all always XOX

2 comments:

  1. One day I was checking youtube on Ness away channel and accidently stumbled upon your channel then I saw your videos and I was like wow this girl reminds me of me then I searched for you on instagram and I looked at every single picture and I was like wow again shocked at how amazing you are. As a 19 year old congolese girl I've never really seen a congo girl who is amazing and inspirational like you and I thank God because right now I'm struggling to find me and who I want to be. I find it really hard to get close to god as I always backtrack. Your words are words of wisdom and hope as I am growing I can become a confident intelligent young woman like you. The post were you said people thought you were loud, crazy and dumb that's exactly what people think of me and I want to drastically change that perception as you said I want to be more. Thank you so much for your words they are really helping me.
    By perside (I shall be more)
    P's I know it's long sorry����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hun may God bless you! And I pray he helps to discover yourself in him xxx

      Delete