Saturday 15 March 2014

I CAN




I can has no limits, because it stands by I AM.

I CAN is only possible, because of I AM. Once I AM is revealed to "Self", I CAN is limitless and knows no boundaries. I CAN has no limits because it acts within the provision of I AM.

I AM is not bound by yesterday's mistakes. I AM is free to take any form.

I AM, CAN BE the IM-possible, unthinkable and inconceivable. I AM ostentatiously shows off it's capabilities in I CAN.
I CAN is free to go with the opportunities of today. I CAN holds no records of the time wasted in the snares of procrastination. I CAN creates results. I CAN knows no excuses. I CAN will get you to where I AM is.



I believe you CAN be, once you know I AM, I CAN is your ticket to go  Because I am, I can , Be!...... Yours Truly Viviane.

 Love YOU first and love THEM all always XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment